Sunday, February 3, 2013

Frantically



Time is coming around the corner.Should I say I am running of time? I wonder because I cannot keep claim tomyself, my heart is beating fast and faster, my mind is turning around on myhead. The story is I am going to take IELT exam soon. I am very afraid !!!!!!!! Thus, nowadays, I re-arrange my busy hectic time schedule; throw away unnecessary subjects out of my way, look through all English textbooks  I ever have and frantically keep practising like a crazy woman. Yes, I know. This is English not mathematic, physic or any calculation subject. You need your intelligence skill, idea, grasp the concept.I wish I am fast learner but unfortunately, I don’t think I enable to catch up with everything on time. My comprehendsion is not excellent enough to carry on. However, The only part that I am going to proceed it, remember vocabulary as much as I can. = = I want to cry !!!


No comments: