Monday, February 18, 2013

Chaotic








 

 
 
 















            Thammsart Stadium is a location that we supposed to be taking our photo and it will be going to appear on our university yearly album. Noon and I arrived earlier. We stayed in tropical weather with perspired profusely, so we were taking our photo while we were waiting for photographer and the rest of us. Raining was coming across before its pouring.  I acted portrait until my knee tried. When it came to the part that taking photo by according to major, of course, Industrial is the last one. Rain was dropping from small to heavy. Suddenly, I saw my friend ran to the huge tent that it could contain about 20 people inside. I ran to this tent, I hope that this tent will shelter me from getting wet, but I was wrong. Heavy wind blows our tent to collapse, there was no one who can hold and tolerate with the strong wind. I didn’t know what to do other than running inside anyone of my friend car. My friend was chaotically running, went to differentiate side and looking for other shuttle. Car is the best choice at the time. As a result, everything that I carried and brought it around all got wet from this heavy rain.


 

No comments: